LOGOS & BRANDING
The first thing I recommend to every client is a cohesive identity for your business, no matter how small or large. While a logo, by itself, is not a brand, a professional mark that belongs to you is the starting point for your success. To help establish your brand, I offer:
- Logo design & brand consultation
- Business card, letterheads, envelopes & labels
- Name & tagline development
- Icons & other identifying or organizational graphics
Full review of your current brand or idea to identify areas for improvement. I will speak with you to learn about your business, goals, and what you perceive as your impediments that prevent you from reaching your goals. Once I have a firm grasp on what you want to accomplish, I assess your needs and provide recommendations on moving forward.
- 30-minute discovery phone call to identify your current frustrations with your branding
- Logo and visual branding review and suggestions for improvement (design work to rebrand or improve visual identity is not included, but can be purchased separately)
- Visual guidance on how make your visual branding cohesive and consistent (ex. color palette, font suggestions for your brand identity, etc.)
- Ideal Client Persona Development: In order to know HOW to sell, you need to understand WHO youâ€™re selling to. I will assist you in creating your ideal client persona. Weâ€™ll identify who they are, where they shop, what they buy, what social media platforms they frequent, and most importantly what their pain points are, you can truly understand how to sell them your products, services or personality. Includes an ideal client worksheet and a 30-minute strategy phone call to nail this down in real time.
- Product and Service review: Weâ€™ll take a look at whether the products and services youâ€™re offering are truly serving your ideal customer. Iâ€™ll make suggestions for tweaks to make your offerings more valuable and useful to the customers you really want to attract.
- Video website audit with suggestions for how you can improve your site to better communicate your brand message and make more conversions (design work to rebrand or improve website is not included, but can be purchased separately)
- Social media account review, with suggestions for improvement and examples of accounts in your industry that are doing it right.
- Review of marketing copy and suggestions for a pro copywriter or editor, if needed
- Final brand overview and roadmap delivered in PDF format for future reference
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
In todayâ€™s landscape of customers who will look online first, your website is perhaps the most important selling tool for your business or persona and a huge part of your brand identity. It is the one piece of the web that you own and control (unlike Facebook or Instagram with their endless algorithm changes), and it is important to make sure your site not only looks great, but works to accomplish your business goals, from communicating clearly to selling your products and services. I can offer thoughtful, beautiful website design and all the bells and whistles to make your online presence stand out, including:
- Custom WordPress website design and development
- Thesis theme customization
- Visual website design-only (no development included)
- MailChimp email marketing template
- Banner ad design
- Digital graphics for social media
Though so much business is done online these days, sometimes you’ll need a physical piece of marketing that can communicate your message in “real life”. I can design:
- Packaging (hang tags, product labels, boxes & more)
- Flyers, posters, banners & signage
- Brochures & catalogs
- Postcards & direct mailers
- Press kits, media kits and one-sheets
- Magazines & newsletters
- Sales collateral & sell sheets
- Book covers & layouts
- Greeting cards & event invitations
- T-shirts & other printed products
GRAPHIC DESIGN ON RETAINER
You have a business with ongoing graphic design needs, and you’re tired of struggling to find a designer you can work with consistently. I’m available to work with you on a monthly retainer basis, so I’m on call whenever you need me for digital graphic design, print design, website maintenance and more. Among the benefits of working with me via retainer:
- Youâ€™ll have a designer you KNOW you can trust. No flakiness.
- Get a discount on my hourly rates. The more hours you commit to each month, the lower the rate.
- No need to sign a new contract every time you need to have work done.Â When you need graphics, send the request and get it done. Thatâ€™s it.
- Know how much youâ€™re spending on design each month.Â
- No need to hire a new employee. Youâ€™ll have a professional designer on call without the hassle of hiring and onboarding a new member of your staff.
PRE-MADE LOGOS, DIGITAL TEMPLATES &Â EBOOKS
I offer a variety of digital templates and eBooks to help you build your brand, including media kit templates for bloggers and pre-made logo templates.
Why Buy a Logo Template from Me?
You need a logo for your business or project, but you’re not quite ready to invest in a custom logo design. Instead, you can purchase one of my logo templates and have it customized for your needs. Unlike other sites that offer logo templates, I will customize the design for you. So you get a logo pixel-perfected by a professional designer in the words, colors, and fonts of your choosing, for a fraction of the cost of a custom design. And if you’re concerned about purchasing a template that others could buy as well, you can purchase the Exclusive option, which means that no-one else will ever be able to buy your design.